CHICAGO, Jan. 28, 2021 – JLL (NYSE: JLL) announced today that it earned a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), the nation’s foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ workplace equality. This is the seventh consecutive year that JLL received the top mark, demonstrating an ongoing commitment to an inclusive culture.
Some of JLL’s U.S. corporate policies and practices that helped earn a 100% score include:
- inclusive spousal and domestic partner health benefits, including adoption benefits
- transgender-inclusive health benefits
- mandatory manager/supervisor trainings on JLL’s non-discrimination policy that includes gender identity and sexual orientation
- written gender-transition guidelines documenting supportive policy and practice on issues pertinent to a workplace gender transition
- targeted recruiting efforts to the LGBTQ community
- an active supplier diversity program with certified LGBTQ-owned businesses
LaSalle is a wholly owned subsidiary of JLL and is proud to share in this achievement.
Read more about this award on JLL.com
Company newsFeb 21, 2024 LaSalle Korea named best asset manager for operational excellence by Korean investors LaSalle Korea has been named by The Korea Economic Daily (KED) as best asset manager for operational excellence in the real estate large cap category.Feb 05, 2024 LaSalle and Swiss Life Asset Managers complete logistics joint venture The venture will recapitalise a €320 million seed portfolio of five grade-A fully let logistics assets and seek to acquire and develop additional assets.Jan 30, 2024 LaSalle strengthens its track record in South Korea with exits on two investments on behalf of the LaSalle Asia Opportunity Fund 5 min read LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”), announced that it has recently exited two investments in South Korea on behalf of LaSalle Asia Opportunity Fund V (“LAO V”) and LaSalle Asia Opportunity Fund VI (“LAO VI”).
No results found
News and events