CHICAGO, Jan. 28, 2021 – JLL (NYSE: JLL) announced today that it earned a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), the nation’s foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ workplace equality. This is the seventh consecutive year that JLL received the top mark, demonstrating an ongoing commitment to an inclusive culture.
Some of JLL’s U.S. corporate policies and practices that helped earn a 100% score include:
- inclusive spousal and domestic partner health benefits, including adoption benefits
- transgender-inclusive health benefits
- mandatory manager/supervisor trainings on JLL’s non-discrimination policy that includes gender identity and sexual orientation
- written gender-transition guidelines documenting supportive policy and practice on issues pertinent to a workplace gender transition
- targeted recruiting efforts to the LGBTQ community
- an active supplier diversity program with certified LGBTQ-owned businesses
LaSalle is a wholly owned subsidiary of JLL and is proud to share in this achievement.
Read more about this award on JLL.com