Business Technology Operations Manager
LaSalle's Business Technology Group (BTG) works with the business to provide technologies and applications that support the business processes. Our global team is organized by our 5 business lines – Americas, Europe, and Asia Private Equity, Global Fund of Funds, and Securities. Infrastructure services (help desk, deskside support, networks, telecommunications, and procurement) are provided to us by JLL and LaSalle BTG works with JLL to ensure all day to day technology needs are met.
Seeking a candidate to provide operational support to the global Chief Information Officer.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process, working with the BTG business line directors to prepare the budget and roll it up to a global view; track and report monthly actual spend to budget
- Manage vendor relationships for globally delivered applications including contract management, invoice payments, etc.
- Track application cyber security compliance by vendors ensuring appropriate certifications are performed and documented
- Assist with employee training in office tools (Microsoft Office, WebEx,), cybersecurity awareness, etc.
- Act as single point of contact with JLL Technologies for globally deployed technologies and tools (i.e., MS Office tools, Box, WebEx, Zoom, Adobe, etc.). Oversee deployment of upgrades and new tools ensuring smooth transition.
- Work with internal communications to provide technology updates to our employees via the Firm-wide intranet
- Assist business line teams in responding to technology specific queries from investors and regulators
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of relatable experience
- Strong understanding of technology from a business application perspective
- Logical thinker with financial acumen
- Superb written and verbal skills, including the ability to communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical contributors
- Superb organizational skills, reliable and strong attention to detail
- Commercial mind-set and a ‘trusted business partner’; a ‘can-do’ attitude; self-motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic
- A proven ability to multi-task
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.