Analyst, Global Applications Support
Company: LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”)
Job Title: Analyst, Global Applications Support
Department: Investor Services
Objective of Role: Working directly for the Vice President, Global Applications Administration the role involves close collaboration and teamwork with the Acquisitions, Investor Relations, Fund and Financing teams and Senior Management, as well as liaising with external service providers and the external Client.
Although London based role, it is important for LaSalle to have consistency and alignment across the entire Global platform and, with the Vice President, the successful candidate will assist in the day-to-day management of one of LaSalle’s core global systems and be responsible for ensuring data integrity. The objective is always to offer a ‘best-in-class’ service offering to the business and to our clients whilst developing investor servicing and operations knowledge and developing the right processes.
Reporting Relationships: This role will report directly to the Vice President, Global Applications Administration in the UK with an ‘indirect’ reporting relationship with the Global Head of Investor Services based in Chicago.
Role and Accountabilities:
- Support, train and educate internal teams on the systems that we manage
- Help to ensure data integrity of systems we support; Using system tools to import and deduplicate data
- Support data gathering, compilation, validation, and reconciliation
- Assist in updating and checking data sets that are uploaded to our systems
- Process Investor Portal Support tickets
- Quality control for Investor Reporting
- Assist business line teams by providing various data output required from internal clients
- Manage mailbox for Internal and External Client queries and forward to relevant team
- Assist with internal user training systems we support
- Assist in troubleshooting questions/issues and supporting escalations
- Use existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
- Log, own and manage issues from various teams globally
- Perform regular checks to ensure systems are operating as expected.
- Invoice submission
- Carry out data analysis and ad hoc work as directed by senior members of the team
- Promptly answering the questions of staff and other stakeholders.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with vendors.
- Take ownership of monthly system usage reports and license analysis
- Take ownership of updating written manuals and guides when upgrades and changes happen (including Global Attributes)
- In conjunction with the Vice President, Global Applications Administration, communicate changes in the systems with practical guidance on changes.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Working knowledge of a CRM tool desired
- Fluent in English
- Intern or 1 year experience preferred
- Detail oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical and forward-thinking ability
- Self-motivated, and enthusiastic with the ability to work both under own initiative and as part of the Global team, working with many different teams, personalities and styles in a proactive, reactive, and accountable manner
- A proven ability to multi-task and willingness to complete a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility with tasks and responsibilities as well as organisational and planning skills to process with changing directions, deadlines and standards.
- Excellent IT-skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and ability to adapt to a digital working environment through adoption of new systems and willingness to create efficiencies through technology
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem-solving approach
- Superb written and verbal skills, including the ability to communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical contributors and communicate both verbally and written with internal and external client, business partners and vendors.
- Adopt a 'can do, can help' attitude and make an effective contribution to your team and colleagues
- Client focused, confident and have integrity
- Awareness of data privacy and handling of private, confidential information.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.