Vice President, Client Executive
Company: LaSalle Investment Management
Job Title: Vice President, Client Executive
Department: Client Capital Group
The Client Capital Group (“CCG”) is the team responsible within LaSalle for all client relationships, capital raising, and new product development to clients and prospects globally. The team consists of 33 professionals located in 11 offices worldwide. LaSalle has over 400 institutional clients globally, invested in private real estate as well as listed securities investment programmes.
Objective of the Role
The successful candidate will be based in Paris and will work closely with other CCG team members in Paris, London and globally. This role will be client facing and responsible for building and maintaining relationships with institutional investors based in France, Belgium and Luxembourgas well as consultants and multi-managers with offices in these countries. The role will involve the tailoring of marketing materials and reports for a broad spectrum of global real estate investment funds and strategies to French speaking audiences, as well investors in the MENA Region. The successful candidate will work closely with a Senior Client Executive with responsibility for clients and prospects in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and the MENA region as well as Fund Managers around the world and colleagues in Research & Strategy in the different regions and businesses.
Role and Accountabilities:
Client & prospect coverage
- Building and maintaining relationships with institutional investors and consultants in the assigned area(s)
- Strategic approach of new prospects
- Direct responsibility for specified clients.
- Creating and reviewing marketing materials and submissions for target clients
New business development
- Contribute to LaSalle’s capital raising
- Making sure that LaSalle is included in relevant tender processes
- Taking responsibility for high quality RFP replies
- Provide active input into the development of new products and/or business with the business units
- Represent LaSalle at internal and external events
- Development, review and constant improvement of Marketing Materials
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of five years’ experience, preferably in investment management, consulting, banking or real estate acquisitions or development;
- The ideal candidate will have experience in capital raising and related activities such as regular prospect coverage, RFP writing etc. preferably in real estate and/or alternative assets
- AMF exam pass (or willingness to study and pass within few months)
- Fluent in French, Arabic and English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong sense of team work and ability to work with colleagues remotely and across time zones;
- Client servicing oriented mindset;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Ability to evolve in a multi-cultural environment within LaSalle and with clients;
- High energy level, pro-active approach and willingness to engage and drive outcomes;
- Availability for regular travelling in the MENA Region and Europe;
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, project-driven, real-time team environment, prioritize projects, self-start and deliver quality results within tight time constraints;
- Creativity and very high attention to detail and quality, e.g. proofing content, punctuation, format, appearance, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple constituencies and their expectations;
- Ability to manage complex documentation, fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications;
- Participate in continuing on-the-job training to develop new and existing skills;
- Thrives in a continuous improvement environment; flexible and adaptable;
- Versatility in the use of data management and systems.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community