Objective of Role:
LaSalle Investment Management is currently seeking a Treasury Administrator. This individual will assist in the management of all aspects of LaSalle’s custody of investor cash including maintenance of banking relationships, execution of cash transactions and related auditing and reporting.
- Liaison with our banking partners which includes the maintenance of approximately 500 cash accounts.
- Execute a high volume (approximately 550 / month) of electronic cash transfers in connection with purchase, sale and operation of investment properties.
- Assist Treasury management on compliance activities including mandated investor notification of banking events and audits of system usage, authorized signers and other key aspects of the cash management function.
- Administer access and controls on the use of on-line banking systems by LaSalle colleagues and third party and affiliate property managers.
- Assist on internal and external audits related to Treasury Management
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures governing all aspects of treasury management.
- Monitor and report fraud attempts and develop and execute strategies to protect investors against loss from banking fraud.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 1-2 years relevant professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Familiarity with treasury management processes and controls, including bank system use and security administration
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards
- Detail orientation and accuracy in execution
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and independently develop solutions to problems
- Extremely organized multi-tasker
- Excellent customer service/people management skills
- Team player who works well both independently and in a team environment
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.