Team Assistant (Maternity Cover Contract)
Company: LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”)
Job Title: Team Assistant (Maternity Cover Contract)
Department: Debt Investments and Special Situations
Team Overview: This position is with LaSalle Investment Management’s Debt Investment and Special Situations team (the “Team”), a specialist business which invests fund capital into structured real estate debt and special situations investments across Europe. The team was set up in 2010 and has become one the largest providers of alternative finance on commercial real estate in Europe, having invested over €3.5bn in 78 transactions across 10 funds or strategies as of June 2020. The Team successfully raised €4.8bn of capital since 2010, with €735m and £700m raised since December 2019 across LREDS, whole loans, LRF and Special Situations series. The Team is actively exploring new opportunities and investment strategies that complement the platform’s existing investment vehicles.
Main Duties and Responsibilities: To provide secretarial and administrative support alongside the current executive assistant, to c.19 members of the Debt & Special Situations team. Responsibilities include:
- Diary management for the all team members;
- Travel arrangements (e.g. hotels, flights, Eurostar, domestic trains, taxis)
- Telephone liaison - answering and making calls on behalf of the team when necessary
- Arrange meetings, presentations, webinars, book meeting rooms
- Record team holiday and absence
- Expenses processing
- Arranging payment of invoices and subscriptions. Drafting & distributing agenda for key meetings.
- Conference /event bookings
- Checking team members’ requirements and the logistics for presentations/conferences.
- Formatting /creating Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents
- Liaising with the Printroom for bulk print jobs i.e. client presentations
- Distributing and dealing with the incoming team post and ensuring efficient dispatch of outgoing mail
- Copy typing
- Quarterly security desktop review
- Database updates, passes -amend, replace, set up, order new passes
- IT & Onboarding for Joiners and Leavers in the team
- Photocopying, faxing, scanning
- Contacts –business card details into Outlook for senior members
- Supporting and covering other team secretaries when required.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to efficiently multitask;
- Maturity and professionalism to deal with incoming client calls and dealing with colleagues around the world;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook;
- Ability to work autonomously with clear understanding of priorities;
- Maturity and professionalism to handle client contact (in person/calls/emails) also dealing with colleagues around the world; especially senior colleagues;
- Experience in a similar environment is preferred;
- Enthusiastic, dependable and willing team player;
- Intermediate PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer