System Administrator (Business Technology Solutions, part of the Finance Team)
Job Title: System Administrator
Department: Business Technology solutions (“BTS”) part of CEPE Finance Team
Employment Type: Full Time
To Apply: Please email a covering letter and your CV (stating the position you are applying for) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Business Technology Solutions team play a key role in sourcing, implementing, managing as well as administrating technology. The System Administrator will report to the Continental Europe BTS Manager who is part of the Finance team. The Continental Europe Finance team is split between the Paris and the Munich offices. The team consists of Fund Managers, Financial Controllers, Treasurers, and a Business Technology Solutions Manager. The Finance team is an integral part of the business and work closely with the Fund Management; Acquisitions and Asset Management teams.The System Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the systems and keeping them in good order, and ensuring the standing information up to date. The successful candidate will notably look after Yardi IM in Europe (including the UK), and other relevant systems. They will also provide system support and training to all LaSalle teams, 3rd Party users, and works closely with the Finance team.
Role and Accountabilities:
Manage the System Administration
- Setup of new entity , new asset, AP from a technology perspective etc. for the existing fund
- Change of investment structure of existing fund
- Changes of reports, roll up rules, cascade set, etc.
- Set up and configure new funds/products in the system when required
- Maintain and update the process workflow document based on Yardi IM.
- Perform system month and annual close procedures
- Maintain and update static data (e.g. Property list, CoA, etc.)
- Maintain and update Exchange rates in the system
- Be a member of the global administration team to participate in the impact analysis for all change requests and to assist to define maintenance processes to manage Yardi IM.
- Ensure proper system security
- Monitor system costs: capex, licenses,
- Maintain and communicate statistics.
Carry System Enhancement and Project Implementation
- Look for any opportunity to optimise the systems use and improve users efficiency across all departments
- Participate in the development and roll out of systems across all departments
- Participate in Data migration, system integration test and the user acceptance test, as part of the implementation project
- Participate in the testing, functional and technical implementation and roll out of system changes, upgrades to end users, including on the interfaces to/from other internal and 3rd party systems.
- Assist functional team during parallel run period, includes but not limit to Operational support, ETL data loading, Generation of intercompany mismatch reports, etc.
Support to System Users
- Be responsible for user management
- Serve as primary point of contact for all client inquiries on the use of applicable systems both to internal and external clients
- Create reports and maintain the reports' library in agreement with client requirements
- Gather requirements for future modifications to support the business changes (if any).
- Perform data integrity check
- Develop right controls and exception reports to ensure data integrity and highlight potential errors
- Update and maintain necessary processes and documents,
- Record, track, and update on issues and change requests, as the liaison point between users and the 3rd party support team.
- As the BCM (Business continuity management) Focal point, assist in Disaster Recover I (DR) test, data verification, etc.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar systems role.
- Qualification in Accountancy, Finance, Business IT or Computer Science.
- Outgoing personality, and ability to engage at all levels.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated & forward thinker.
- Hard working, able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in French & English.
- Organised, methodical and with an eye for detail.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community