This individual will be responsible for the raising and retention of capital for the investments strategies offered by LaSalle Investment Management (LaSalle) and any affiliates of LaSalle for our Pacific Territory. This role will report to the Director of Intermediary Distribution for LaSalle (LaSalle Investment Management Distributors, LLC). Reporting to the Director of Intermediary Distribution, the Regional Manager will be accountable for the development and execution of the annual territory business plan. The annual business plan will parallel the overall strategic business plan for the greater distribution business of LaSalle. This plan will be reviewed monthly and quarterly with the Director to ensure positive movement to defined objectives. The candidate must have a well-established capital raising/retaining skill set and also a demonstrated ability to operate within a regulatory compliant, organized process. The position will also have the responsibility for knowing the platforms and policies of multiple sponsors within the intermediary channel of distribution. States to be covered in the Pacific Territory are CA, NV, and HI.
- This individual will ideally possess contacts in the wirehouse firms and experience in investments (mutual funds or separate accounts), real estate or alternative offerings.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and possess the desire to be part of building a territory and business
- Possess a high degree of integrity
- Minimum of 3 years financial services external wholesaling distribution experience within the intermediary channel displaying strong understanding of operations with national broker/dealers (wirehouses)
- Demonstrable experience in running a successful territory through a process oriented approach to raising and retaining assets in a regulatory compliant manner leveraging all the resources provided by firm including: technology, research, marketing, internal service and support, asset management, and compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to working within a team oriented system sharing business building ideas collaboratively across all functions of the distribution company.
- Currently holds series 7 and 63
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access) with a working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a business related field and advanced business degree is valued.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.