Company: LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”)
Job Title: Senior Treasurer
Department: European Operations
Team Overview: The European Operations Team is responsible for operational support of the European investment business and driving and implementing strategic initiatives. It is a new team to create a Pan European operating platform for the 3 European business lines (UKPE, CEPE and D&SS). It is comprised of three key functions; Fund Operations, Performance and Data Analytics and Treasury. The European Treasury team is responsible for all treasury management across the 4 LaSalle European offices; Paris, London, Munich and Luxembourg and for all European business lines (UKPE, CEPE and D&SS). The team is currently 5 people spread across Paris, London and Luxembourg. It is responsible for approx. 700 bank accounts, across 11 countries and 40 banking providers.
Position Overview: The Senior Treasurer is responsible for the management and control of all aspects of the day to day banking operations for CEPE. The Senior Treasurer will work closely with the Head of European Treasury and wider team to develop the Pan European treasury function ensuring consistency of performance, controls and service delivery across the European business platform leveraging technology, embracing digitalization and generating increasing levels of efficiency and productivity via processes and technology.
Role and Accountabilities:
Cash Management - CEPE
- Prepare daily cash management of accounts including analysis of daily flows, bank reconciliation, payments etc.
- Determine short term rolling cash flow forecast.
- Lead the banking administration (management of bank accounts, KYC, delegation of authority, signatory panels compliance etc) including the administration of Kyriba the treasury management software.
- Responsible for day to day relationships with banks and managing agents and negotiate bank terms.
- Deliver cash management reporting and support the Head of Treasury in other European reporting requirements.
Debt Management - CEPE
- Control and trigger interest and commission payments on third party loans, including the management of interest computation files.
- Coordinate investors loans and payment of interests.
- Treasury support on sales and acquisitions processes.
Policies and Procedures
- Play a pivotal role in the establishment of Pan European treasury policies and procedures.
- Support execution of new initiatives to add further efficiencies and effectiveness to the treasury operations.
- Work closely with the Head of European Treasury to provide a flexible support service to the Finance team’s operations, identifying and recommending change improvements.
- Education of the business on treasury management processes with a focus on security protocols.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Significant / 5 years+ experience in a Treasury and Cash Management environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Treasury systems, Kyriba would be an advantage, with a ‘change’ mind-set and inquisitive of development of software solutions.
- A positive team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach who works collaboratively to drive results and support the wider team.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and work under pressure; self-motivated, takes initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills – with both a commercial ‘can-do’ and ‘client-service’ mentality.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community