Senior Relationship Manager, Investor Relations
Company: LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”)
Job Title: Senior Relationship Manager, Investor Relations
Department: Investor Relations
Team Overview The Investor Relations team is responsible within LaSalle for all client relationship, capital raising, new product development and marketing activities to clients and prospects globally. The team consists of over 30 professionals located in 10 offices worldwide. LaSalle has over 400 institutional clients globally, invested in both private real estate as well as public securities investment programmes.
Objective of the Role The successful candidate will be based in Paris and will work closely with other IR team members in Paris, London and globally. This role will be client facing and responsible for building and maintaining relationships with institutional investors based in France, Italy, Belgium and Luxembourg as well as consultants and multi-managers with offices in these countries. The role will involve the tailoring of marketing materials and reports for a broad spectrum of global real estate investment funds and strategies to French and Italian speaking audiences. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of EMEA for Investor Relations with responsibility for clients and prospects in the EMEA Region including France, Italy, Belgium and Luxembourg, as well as Fund Managers around the world and colleagues in Research & Strategy in the different regions and businesses.
Role and Accountabilities
Client & Prospect Coverage
• Building and maintaining relationships with Institutional and Retail investors and consultants in the assigned area(s)
• Strategic approach of new prospects
Direct responsibility for specified clients.
Reviewing marketing materials and submissions for target clients.
New Business Development
• Contribute to LaSalle’s capital raising through active follow up of existing relationships and develop new ones with institutional investors as well as retail capital.
• Making sure that LaSalle is included in relevant tender processes
• Taking responsibility for high quality RFP replies
• Provide active input into the development of new products and/or business with the business units.
• Represent LaSalle at internal and external events
• Development, review and constant improvement of Marketing Materials
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in real estate, preferably in investment management, consulting, banking or real estate transactions;
- The ideal candidate will have experience in capital raising and related activities such as regular prospect coverage, RFP writing etc. preferably in real estate and/or alternative assets
- Proven track record of investor relations, pitching and transactions closing;
- AMF exam pass (or willingness to study and pass within few months)
- Fluent in French, Italian and English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong sense of team work and ability to work with colleagues remotely and across time zones;
- Client relationship building and servicing oriented mindset;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Ability to evolve in a multi-cultural environment within LaSalle and with clients;
- High energy level, pro-active approach and willingness to engage and drive outcomes;
- Availability for regular travelling in Europe, and abroad as might be required;
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, project-driven, real-time team environment, prioritize projects, self-start and deliver quality results within tight time constraints;
- Creativity and very high attention to detail and quality;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple constituencies and their expectations;
- Ability to manage complex documentation, fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications;
- Participate in continuing on-the-job training to develop new and existing skills;
- Thrives in a continuous improvement environment; flexible and adaptable;
- Versatility in the use of data management and systems.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community