Senior Operations Manager
Company: LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”)
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager
Team Overview: The Operations Team is responsible for operational support of the investment business whilst driving and implementing strategic initiatives. It has a key role in solving complex problems, implementing solutions and driving change by design and implementing business operations, establishing policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision. Integral to this role is the identification of key issues and driving fund investment operation efficiencies and enhance business capabilities by continually making process improvements. It has a key role to play in supporting the Finance, Asset Management and Fund Management teams in ensuring an efficient and streamlined operating model across the investment lifecycle.
Role and Accountabilities:
- Provide operational support to Pan-European PE business:
- Governance: understanding of the end-to-end operating model with strong working relationships across the business to ensure robust control framework with an immediate focus on data governance.
- Onboarding support: ensure all processes required to complete transactions complete and are adequately transitioned post-closing to service providers. Lead on operational topics for ‘unusual’/complex transactions.
- Investment operations: collaborative working relationships with Senior Leaders in Asset Management, Fund Management and Finance to develop and implement best practices around systems, tools, processes and structures ensuring Asset, Fund and Finance deliverables are met.
- Oversight & onboarding third party providers: including relationship management, operating framework and KPI’s (with an immediate focus on data completeness and accuracy).
- Work with the Operations Director and Senior Leaders to develop strategic roadmap for operating framework to meet business objectives and driving fund operation efficiencies that enhance business capabilities by continually making process improvements.
- Fully leverage business applications and drive adoption and process automation, lead the business analysis and requirements, working with Business Technology Solutions and Digital Technology (Genie) to deliver.
- SME in process advisory, internal real estate processes, approval frameworks and change management.
- Be a key contributor to digital transformation and key business partner to Digital Technology team.
- Strategic guidance to teams managing Process, Data & Technology Initiative projects under the supervision of the European Project Board.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 8+ years’ experience in real estate investment management in either operations, as a business analyst or in a finance role.
- Experience with external service providers and in-depth knowledge on Pan European real estate funds a must.
- A pro-active self-starter who can drive the process, think on their feet and design and implement process improvement.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to interpret and explain information to senior stakeholders.
- A positive team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach who works collaboratively to drive results and support the wider team and business objectives.
- Reputation for excellence, achievement and a mindset for self-improvement and growth.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community