Fund Management, Analyst
Company: LaSalle Investment Management
Job Title: Fund Management, Analyst
Department: Fund Management
Team Overview: The Fund Management team is responsible for acting as a liaison for all other departments of the business with regard to the Fund. As such the role is both internal and external facing. It involves close teamwork with the Asset Management, Acquisition, Finance, Research & Strategy and Financing teams, as well as liaising with external service providers and the client. The successful candidate will work on a growing managed pan-European fund with more than 500 hundred million Euros under management. The successful candidate will typically be responsible for tasks as noted below:
Role and Accountabilities:
- Oversight of periodic valuation process including providing information and reviewing outputs.
- Preparation of property and fund cashflows as well as performance analysis on a periodic and ad hoc basis.
- Analysis of acquisitions, leasing transactions and capex proposals, and provision of recommendations.
- Review and consolidation of annual budgets provided by asset managers.
- Preparation of periodic and ad hoc reporting and investor presentations.
- Undertake hold/sell analysis.
- Scenario and stress testing analysis.
- Preparation of property summaries/fact sheets/acquisitions pipeline document.
- Gathering and evaluating economic and real estate market data.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Business fluency in English as well as French is essential (spoken & written).
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Collegiate approach and ability to work both independently as part of a European team.
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Argus).
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- University degree in real estate, finance, engineering or similar with strong academic record.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, which may include intern positions, preferably in acquisitions, fund management or valuations.
- Willingness to travel in Europe.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community