Senior Asset Manager, Paris
Company: LaSalle Investment Management
Job Title: Senior Asset Manager
Department: Asset Management
Team Overview: LaSalle’s Assets under Management cover the full spectrum of Core to Value-Add investments. The French Asset Management team is currently composed of 7 Asset Managers plus 1 graduate. At December 2018, Assets under Management are approximately 4 billion euros. The team manages investments in France and Luxembourg and forms part of LaSalle’s Continental European business working notably on several cross-border initiatives.
The main roles of the team are:
- Identifying and implementing value-add opportunities: Alternative uses, redevelopments, refurbishments, minimizing irrecoverable, building tenant relationships, tenant mix.
- Lease regears, renewals, rent reviews and lease contract negotiations
- Managing relationships with third party consultants: Managing agents (which includes monitoring rent, service charge & insurance), lawyers, project professionals.
- Preparing and managing sales.
- Preparing asset level business plans and budget projections.
- Working closely with the acquisition team to advise and validate deals, negotiations and assumptions.
Role and Accountabilities:
- Lead and manage the refurbishment projects with different risk profiles. Forward Funding VEFA to full development risk.
- Support the AM team on all technical matters
- Assist the acquisition team on defining business plans and negotiating development and refurbishment projects (pricing, timing, risk, contracts etc…)
- Lead French Sustainability initiatives as part of the Global Committee.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Real Estate degree with strong record of academic achievement
- Minimum 7- 10 years’ experience in the asset management real estate industry with a strong technical background and a strong experience in the management of project and development.
- French mother tongue, Fluent in English
- Knowledge of French market practices (property management, leasing, development, sales, regulations)
- Strong knowledge of the brands, development strategy and positioning.
- Legal and financial competences
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills + high level negotiating skills
- Adaptable team player with the ability to operate autonomously when needed in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, both a verbal and written format
- Ability to work collaboratively with other internal teams including portfolio/fund teams and analysts, finance, strategy and client services
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Proactive, able to bring new ideas
- Rigorous and taste for details
- Cost rationalization and quality reporting.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the communityverview: