Senior Analyst, Fund Management (Paris)
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Fund Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team Overview: Encore+ is a Continental European open-ended real estate fund investing in direct property with a GAV of c.€4bn. The Encore+ Fund Management team is responsible for fund performance, investor reporting and presentations, presentations for pitching, on-boarding, acting as the interface with the client, and as liaison with all the other departments of the business about the Fund. As such the role is both internal and external facing. It involves close collaboration and teamwork with the Asset Management, Acquisition, Investor Relations, Finance, and Financing teams and Senior Management, as well as liaising with external service providers and the clients.
Role and Accountabilities: The role is investor and analysis focused, involving investor presentations and preparation, marketing, investor on-boarding, and fund reporting. The successful candidate must be fluent in English (native or professional fluency) and have very strong written & presentation skills. The role is responsible for managing investor related Fund operations to facilitate continued strong growth of the Fund’s GAV. The role includes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as well as RFP and investor requests/presentation preparation. Numerical skills are also key for this role as there will be analysis and forward-thinking requirements to be able to understand what investors are looking for and the best way to present to them. There will also be an opportunity to get involved in ad hoc projects, including strategy work and business development. Other responsibilities include:
- RFP management and marketing the fund with IR Project Manager and IR Client Executives Globally
- Investor presentations and communication – Responsible for quarterly investor update calls, organization of Annual Investor Forum, and organising investor visits to LaSalle offices and real estate assets
- Ad hoc investor deliverables (primarily on a quarterly basis)
- Opportunity to get involved with these industry groups such as INREV Committees, etc.
- Creating reports and presentations for internal and external parties
- Standard reporting involves collaboration with internal groups and includes monthly flash report, quarterly report, annual report, bi-annual strategy and forecast document
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure monthly price, quarterly consolidation, and annual audit are reviewed and in-line with fund team expectations
- Preparation of property summaries/fact sheets
- Working closely with junior members of the fund team to guide them in assisting in the above responsibilities
- Involvement in operational aspects of the fund, including creating efficiencies between business functions that benefit the fund. Regularly liasing with fund team members to ensure operational needs are being met.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Fluent in English (English mother tongue is a plus)
- Excellent English written communication skills
- Knowledge of finance & real estate (ability to read Financial Statements is a plus)
- Strong attention to detail
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience, which may include intern positions
- Strong analytical and forward-thinking ability
- Desire to create constructive change and operational improvements throughout the fund
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the European team, in a proactive, reactive, and accountable manner
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and willingness to complete a variety of projects simultaneously
- Excellent IT-skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and ability to adapt to a digital working environment through adoption of new systems and willingness to create efficiencies through technology. Advanced Excel is a pre-requisite.
- Valuation experience is desirable
- Ability to travel to other European LaSalle offices and assets held by the fund.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community