Portfolio Implementation Analyst
Objective of Role:
LaSalle Investment Management Securities (“LaSalle Securities”) is currently seeking a Portfolio Implementation Analyst to join our team in Baltimore, MD. LaSalle Securities is a real estate securities investment manager with more than 30 years’ investment experience and professionals located in North America, Europe, and Asia. The firm has assets under management in publicly traded real estate securities. LaSalle Securities is LaSalle’s specialist securities division and as such benefits from the resources of both LaSalle and Jones Lang LaSalle.
The Portfolio Implementation Analyst is responsible for providing front office support to Portfolio Managers and other senior management, implementing portfolio management decisions and interfacing with internal and external clients.
- Act as a liaison between Portfolio Managers, Trading and Operations teams
- Assist Portfolio Managers with the construction and implementation of live and theoretical target portfolios
- Generate foreign exchange and equity trades for global and regional (Asia Pacific, Europe and North America) portfolios, considering cash positions and compliance requirements
- Employ quantitative skills in the analysis of large data sets, gaining and effectively communicating insights related to the construction and implementation of portfolios, investment universes and indices to senior management
- Implement and document changes to global and regional target portfolios
- Ensure accurate and timely implementation of portfolio management investment decisions
- Continually monitor global market conditions, performance, benchmarks, and rebalancing accounts to ensure accurate asset allocation.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics or related field
- One to three years related experience
- Understanding of the investment management business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, heavy attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with trade or execution order management systems
- Ability to effectively construct, manipulate and understand large data sets via quantitative analytics and other technical skills
- Effective at managing relationships across functional teams
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team, taking overall responsibility for individual projects and designated processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Bloomberg required
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer