Performance Measurement Associate
Company: LaSalle Investment Management
Job Title: Performance Measurement Associate
Department: Performance & Data Analysis
The European Performance & Data Analysis group was created with the objective of ensuring consistency, oversight and downstream analytics and insight. The group will keep LaSalle at the forefront and leverage developments in the wider industry. The European Performance & Data Analysis group is responsible for improving the business’ insight and bring clarity to our performance measurement activities. The group represents the European region as part of the integrated network of regional performance measurement specialists in doing so being responsible for the update and analysis of data in a new performance measurement system. At present, the group has oversight of the performance measurement process and own the analysis of performance interrogating and attributing performance based on other data sources. This new role will have responsibility for the indirect performance measurement activities of LaSalle’s rapidly growing Global Partner Solutions business as well as helping to develop and oversee performance measurement related policies and procedures for both Global Partner Solutions and The LaSalle Europe’s private Equity Business
Role and Accountabilities:
The Performance & Data Analytics Group requires an experienced performance measurement professional. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be instrumental in driving change in a small team seeking to be at the technological forefront of real estate investment management.
The role has the following areas of responsibility:
- To be responsible for the performance measurement for the LaSalle Global Partner Solutions business.
- Working with the European Performance & Data Analytics Director, Client Capital Group and investment management business to further improve delivery of performance data for business development purposes.
- Work with the European Performance & Data Analytics Director, to develop policies and procedures relating to performance measurement.
- The candidate should be: numerate with a real attention to detail; a motivated self-starter, with the ability to work well under pressure; and, interact and communicate effectively with stakeholders. Prior full-time employment experience in a similar role is essential.
- The primary duties and responsibilities are:
- Calculate, analyse, and report performance figures.
- Responsibility for integrity of relevant data, processing and cleansing. Aiding information flow from, and between, teams.
- Take initiative in identifying problems and providing suggested solutions.
- Collaborate with Business Technology Systems group and Accounting & Finance to define data requirements and identify issues and accuracy of data.
- Provide the business with intelligent insight to its activities and drivers of performance.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a performance measurement-focused role.
- Ability to demonstrate an exceptionally high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively and to take the lead in solving problems.
- A good, working knowledge and understanding of relevant industry methodologies (MSCI, INREV, GIPS).
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in a numerate subject or extensive work experience in a similar role at a leading organization.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- A willingness to work flexibly.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques.
- Some familiarity with VBA, SQL or Python/R: scripting.
- Data visualization experience (BI tools).
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community