JLL Income Property Trust Marketing
We’re seeking a detail-oriented Marketing professional to support the sales efforts of JLL Income Property Trust through the creation and implementation of the annual marketing plan. This role plays an active part in increasing our annual capital raise from $400 to $600 million across all intermediary distribution channels by delivering on all JLLIPT digital marketing, social media, events and campaign management objectives reporting to the Head of Marketing for LaSalle Americas.
- Strong marketing and communication skills and experience with a proven marketing track record
- Strong messaging development skills
- Ability to provide marketing support through an integrated marketing strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Understanding of the marketing planning process including setting objectives, defining strategies and tactics and establishing outcome-based metrics
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders in a matrixed environment
- Five to seven years of experience in marketing or related roles preferably with financial services products and organizations
Other Personal Characteristics
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, deal with ambiguity and adapt to rapidly changing business conditions
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit - approaches tasks with a services mindset
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and high level of attention to detail – a point which cannot be understated
- Able to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates resilience and ability to follow through with strategic and delivery commitments
Strategy and Management
- Positioning – Participate in the development and articulation of market positioning strategies to further our efforts to persuade Financial Advisors in wirehouses, independent broker dealers and registered investment advisors to recommend JLL Income Property Trust to their clients
- Project Management – Design and implement a process to ensure appropriate prioritization of all marketing projects, production and operations.
- Alignment – Ensure that appropriate input is secured from representatives of key groups within the business and aligns with the key growth objectives.
- Creative – Oversee all creative needs and ensure that all activities adhere to the brand guidelines, are creative and relevant in positioning the JLLIPT business, and are consistent and appropriate for the channel and audience.
- Innovation – Develop new and innovative ways to present JLLIPT in the marketplace and differentiate throughout the BD cycle. Leverage creative manager, outside resources and national platform.
- Distribution Partner Engagement – Work with National Accounts to develop a regional plan for client engagement, to include company hosted prospecting events, client entertainment and research programs. Ensure alignment with strategy, business development and budget adherence.
- Collateral Development – Manage all aspects of development and publication for marketing collateral including brochures, capability statements, videos and other promotional materials.
- Content Marketing – Work with the LaSalle Research team to leverage research appropriate for broader JLLIPT consumption and hone content strategies. Deliver integrated marketing campaigns around thought leadership products, working to ensure that all activities are leveraged across multiple channels.
- Stockholder Communications – Coordinate the compilation, creation and distribution of regular and ad-hoc stockholder communications as it relates to delivery of the marketing strategy.
- Sales Strategy and Support – Oversee the strategy and execution of all business development materials including new business presentations. Leverage resources to ensure internal processes are efficient.
- Measurement – Continually evaluate the effectiveness of all implemented marketing programs and adjust and enhance as appropriate.
- Work across all departments, with an emphasis on compliance, and negotiate or interpret feedback on all projects
- Maintain project files, including budgets, production schedules, and completed – again with a high level of attention to detail
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and agencies, when required, to save cost or add value to the delivery of marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or design
- 5-7 years’ experience in a marketing or design related role, preferably for a research or financial institution
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects)
- Advanced presentation design, photography and videography skills
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Intermediate proficiency in CMS / CRM website and email marketing tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as ability to learn similar products
- Ability to navigate through a corporate structure and operate in a highly ambiguous environment
- Detailed-oriented, with excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Interest and working knowledge in real estate and financial services a plus
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer