Human Resources Business Partner
Auto Req ID: REQ8607
To Apply: To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website.
Objective of Role:
This position is a part of LaSalle’s Human Resources team and will focus on all aspects of Human Resources within the North American region, which includes the United States, Canada and Mexico. The successful candidate will require the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload. In this Human Resources Generalist role you will perform and be responsible for a variety of tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Develop strategic staffing plans and manage the recruiting function for LaSalle North America
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment activities, including drafting job descriptions, posting, resume screening, scheduling and conducting interviews, and assisting the hiring managers with candidate selection & offer development. Assist employees with the employee referral process
- Responsible for the new employee on-boarding process, in coordination with the HR Service Center. This includes but is not limited to reviewing offer letters, distributing new hire forms, and creating and maintaining employee files.
- Partner with the business on campus relationship/recruiting efforts for the region’s Financial Analyst program hires
- Serve as the Analyst & Coordinator from an HR standpoint to support the firm’s Financial Analyst program.
- This includes ongoing partnership with the business in training, development, and support of the program.
- Build strong relationships with America’s leadership, hiring managers, as well as, all levels of the organization
- Manage HRIS systems and support the organization with analytics, reporting and HR related statistics
- Input and maintain employee records in Workday and Global HR Tracker, ensuring it is up-to-date and accurate at all times.
- Partner with Finance and other teams, as required regarding data management.This includes data reviews for accuracy, integrations, and continuous improvement of employee information systems.
- Organize participation in appropriate compensation surveys and studies, analyze the results and provide recommendations
- Assist with HR processes including: Talent Reviews, Succession Planning, Performance Management, Learning & Development, Compensation and Global Engagement Surveys.
- Coordinate and support internal training sessions
- Partner with managers to effectively address and resolve employee relations issues; including performance management
- Act as resource for HR-related processes, issues, and questions brought forth by managers and employees
- Act as a resource/sounding board to stakeholders concerning internal policies and procedures
- Conduct exit interviews with departing employees to gather feedback and make suggestions to improve the employee experience at LaSalle
- Assist with visa and sponsorship support for global mobility as needed
- Execution and delivery of value-added HR services, including but not limited to: talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, talent reviews, compensation planning and project management
- This role will also have exposure to global projects, as time permits
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or Business Administration, PHR certification is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a client-focused HR Generalist role, and/or including experience as a specialist in one of the following core HR disciplines, such as: staffing, employee relations, learning, or compensation
- Proactive, can-do attitude with demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Ability to influence leaders using relevant data; strong analytical abilities
- Strong project management skills, ability to successfully multi-task
- Ability to build partnerships and relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to coach and influence managers and business leaders
- Ability to adapt and prioritize, proactively meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Professional and polished
- Ability to perform as a trusted advisor, as well as, maintain the highest degree of confidentiality
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with HRIS systems (Workday preferred)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer