We are seeking a Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media to join the JLL Income Property Trust marketing team. The successful candidate should have an experienced understanding of how marketing campaigns work, ideally in the financial services or real estate sector. You’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail with the ability to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
- Manage all aspects of development and publication for JLL Income Property Trust (www.jllipt.com) marketing collateral including presentations, flyers, invitations, brochures, videos and other promotional materials.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media.
- Designing arrangements with a variety of sizes, types and styles, and managing them through the approval process.
- Preparing finished designs with a range of graphics and layouts for presentations, collateral, and websites by operating necessary equipment and software primarily Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, website management, marketing, printers, and colleagues.
- Work with marketing, sales and management teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our objectives and goals, while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art Design, Graphic Design, Marketing or related field preferred.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and presentations.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio, and an eye for visual composition.
- Knowledge of email design technology with an understanding the possibilities and constraints of the medium – direct experience with HTML/CSS and email coding.
- Knowledge of A/B Testing and deliverability best practices
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms and CRM A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Demonstrates resilience and ability to follow through with strategic and delivery commitments.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, brand management and multimedia.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and leadership with a proven ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders in a matrixed environment.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and high level of attention to detail – a point which cannot be understated.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.