Graduate Analyst, Debt & Value-Add Strategies
Job Title: Graduate Analyst, Debt & Value-Add Strategies
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team Overview: This position is with LaSalle Investment Management’s Debt and Value-Add Strategies team (the “Team”), a specialist business which invests fund capital into structured real estate debt and value add equity investments across Europe. The team was set up in 2010 and has become one the largest providers of alternative finance on commercial real estate in Europe, having invested €4.3bn in c. 90 transactions across 10 funds or strategies as of September 2021. The Team successfully raised over €5bn of capital since 2010, with over €1bn recently raised for the new flagship LREDS IV and value-add focused funds.
Role and Accountabilities: As a full time, analyst, you will be supported with training and exposure to our most experienced leaders. You will be responsible for analysing complex structured investment opportunities and supporting team members on all aspects of the investment process. You will also support team members in providing financial modelling, interacting with external advisors, performing detailed due diligence and preparing investment committee memorandums.
This role will see you quickly becoming an integral member of a market leading team with your own responsibilities and a clear progression pathway.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- No experience required. This person will be at a level of graduate Analyst in banking terms. Internship experience would be advantageous.
- Highly numerate with an analytical Undergraduate and/or master’s degree (2.1 minimum or equivalent grade).
- Good understanding and interest in real estate investments, with a knowledge of debt investments being advantageous.
- Expected to have a good understanding of financial modelling in Excel.
- Strong attention to detail, with an ability to concisely summarise information and work to demanding timelines.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- European languages an advantage although not a must.
Application Process – if your application is shortlisted the following process will apply.
- CV submission via our Workday platform
- Phone Interview
- 90 Minute Excel Modelling Test
- Interview Assessment Day (January 2022)
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community