Job Title: Financial Controller
Department: Client Accounting Team (CEPE)
Employment Type: Full Time
To Apply: Please email a covering letter and your CV (stating the position you are applying for) to: email@example.com
The Fund Management team is responsible for fund performance acting as the interface with the client and as liaison with all the other departments of the business with regard to the Fund. As such the role is both internal and external facing. It involves close teamwork with the Asset Management, Acquisition, Finance, and Financing teams and Senior Management, as well as liaising with external service providers and the client. The Fund Management team works pan-European on Funds invested in Continental Europe and the UK.
Role and Accountabilities:
- Analysis of investment performance through financial modeling for the purpose of decision making and client reporting (leasing transactions, CapEx proposals, budgets approval and consolidation, structuring, hold/sell analysis and provision of recommendations including acquisitions).
- Monitoring strategy implementation and analyzing adjustments and recommendations from specialist teams across Europe.
- Oversight of the periodic valuation process of assets located across Europe, providing information, reviewing outputs etc (quarterly and annually).
- Reviewing and reporting the AuM to the European and Global teams.
- Assisting the Senior Analyst and Fund Manager with the preparation and presentation of recommendations and presentations to Investment Committee, boards and clients.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience, which may include intern positions.
- Fluent in English & French (spoken & written)
- Experience of financial modeling with strong analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a European team, in a reactive and accountable manner and demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Argus).
- University degree in real estate or finance with a strong academic record.
- Valuation and/or Financial Controlling experience is desirable.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community