Compliance Associate (Fixed Term Contract)
Company: LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”)
Job Title: Compliance Associate
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
Department: Legal & Compliance
Role Overview: This role will be based in LaSalle’s London office, this is the largest of LaSalle’s European offices and is regulated by the FCA.
This role will provide short term support to the UK Head of Compliance in relation to:
- Assist the UK Compliance Analyst with more complex Counterparty KYC for the private equity business;
- Conduct Counterparty KYC for the Debt and Special Situations business;
- Conduct investment KYC for a fund of funds;
- Conduct compliance monitoring for the UK business lines (private equity, debt and special situations, multi-manager business and investor relations);
- Assist with monitoring for the Luxembourg AIFM;
- Assist with the KYC remediation for UK clients.
This is generalist role and the job holder may be asked to assist projects and tasks not listed above.
The European L&C team is a small busy team serving a successful and dynamic real estate investment management business which operates from London, Paris, Munich and Luxembourg. The successful candidate will be predominantly working with the UK Head of Compliance, Luxembourg Compliance Officer and UK Compliance Analyst.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree level education
- Experience in AML & KYC (KYC experience in real estate field preferable)
- Experience in compliance monitoring
- FCA experience required
- Legal experience desirable.
- Confident self-starter
- Able to self-manage, prioritise and work efficiently and independently
- Able to form good working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Persuasive and diplomatic with the confidence to push back as needed
- Good communicator.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community