Associate, Fund Team
Job Title: Associate, Fund Team
Department: Fund Management
Employment Type: Full Time
To Apply: Please email a covering letter and your CV (stating the position you are applying for) to: email@example.com
The Fund Management team is responsible for fund performance acting as the interface with the client and as liaison with all the other departments of the business with regard to the Fund. As such the role is both internal and external facing. It involves close teamwork with the Asset Management, Acquisition, Client Capital Group, Finance, and Financing teams and Senior Management, as well as liaising with external service providers and the client. The Fund Management team works pan-European on Funds invested in Continental Europe and the UK.
Role and Accountabilities:
Specialised in the Investor Deliverables, and Fund reporting. The successful candidate, must be native Anglophone and have strong written & presentation skills. Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reports as well as RFP and investor requests/presentation preparation. Numerical skills are also key for this role. There will also be an opportunity to get involved in ad hoc projects, including Strategy work, and support on acquisitions and business development. Other responsibilities include:
- RFP management with CCG
- Marketing the Fund
- Investor presentation and communication– quarterly calls and Forum, visits
- Investor deliverables incl. INREV DD and SDDS
- Creating reports and presentations for internal and external parties
- Preparation of property summaries/fact sheets
- Risk Management and Luxembourg reporting
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Fluent in English (English mother tongue is a plus)
- Knowledge of Finance & Real Estate
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience, which may include intern positions.
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the European team, in a reactive and accountable manner, and demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and willingness to complete a variety of projects simultaneously
- Excellent IT-skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Valuation experience is desirable.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community