Objective of Role
LaSalle Mortgage Real Estate Investors (“LMREI”) is seeking a highly-motivated applicant to join our Loan Origination's, Underwriting and Asset Management Team in its Beverly Hills office. Our primary focus is on originating bridge loans for value-add and transitional properties in sustainable growth markets throughout the United States.
An Analyst position offers an opportunity to excel in a fast paced, collegial environment while gaining an understanding of commercial real estate finance and the skills necessary for a long-term career in real estate investment. Our goal is to help our Analysts advance by providing them with significant responsibility and diverse experiences.
The successful candidate will join a team responsible for the origination, financial underwriting, and closing of commercial real estate loans ranging from $5 million to over $35 million.
- Real estate underwriting and deal analysis
- Investment due diligence, property inspections, and market research
- Creation and delivery of investment committee presentations
- Financial reporting and the creation of reports for senior management, partners, investors, and rating agencies (including S&P and Moody’s)
- Asset management and dispositions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Real Estate required
- Prior internship experience or minimal full-time experience required
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels within the firm and leading real estate owners throughout the county
- Ability to attend investment committee presentations and travel to client meetings, conferences and property tours throughout the United States
- Proficiency in the Office suite, particularly Excel
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills, leadership traits, diligence, and the willingness and capability to function efficiently under significant deadline pressure are essential.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.