Analyst/Sr. Analyst Global Operations
LaSalle Investment Management is currently seeking an Analyst to join the Global Operations team in the firm’s Chicago office. Reporting to the Vice President of Global Operations, this individual will assist in developing the strategic framework that supports LaSalle’s short- and long-term growth.
This role will also work closely with LaSalle and JLL stakeholders around the world to help execute internal projects related to evaluation of new growth initiatives and/or enhancements to LaSalle’s organizational model and operational practices. The individual, working closely with global stakeholders, will also assist in executing on key initiatives including LaSalle’s digital transformation strategy and sustainability strategy.
- Work directly with the VP of Global Operations and Global COO to support all aspects of corporate operations, including short and long-term strategic planning, execution of change management, developing content for strategic presentations, creating execution and communication plans, and progressing ongoing operational initiatives.
- Conduct research and analysis, including financial modeling, to identify and evaluate emerging issues, opportunities, and threats that may impact the business.
- Work with business subject matter experts and end-users to capture, validate, understand, prioritize, and document business requirements in a consistent and recognized format.
- Collate and document detailed information into high level summaries and conversely, build out detail from high level information, including support to Project Initiation Documents and Return on Investment measures.
- Develop presentations, coordinate timelines, and gather inputs from inside and outside the organization to better inform decision making.
- Support change management in the organization and work with the VP of Global Ops to ensure strategic initiatives are implemented in a timely manner.
- Execute internal consulting projects related to evaluation of new growth initiatives and/or enhancements to LaSalle’s organizational model and/or operational practices
- Work effectively across business units and global regions and act as an internal consultant to support the business on a wide variety of assignments and projects. Execute projects from initiation through completion.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 - 3 years' experience in consulting, finance, or corporate operations. Experience in an international, financial, or professional services organization preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Ability to adapt to learning new systems and technologies.
- Proficiency in financial modeling preferred
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Willingness to work on global initiatives, including an ability to navigate different cultures and norms
- Ability to think strategically as well as to act tactically.
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Strategic and critical thinker, exhibiting strong levels of insight and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to independently develop and execute against a project plan, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control project delivery responsibilities to meet deadlines
- Ability to seamlessly shift between collaborative, team-centered initiatives and working independently
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong relationship and collaborative team building skills.
- Thrives in a continuous improvement environment; flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to push through difficult change and overcome stakeholder objectives.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal and written