LaSalle Investment Management is currently seeking a Portfolio Analyst for its’ JLL Income Property Trust (JLLIPT) team. This individual will support a significant portion of the reporting and accounting process for JLLIPT under the supervision of the Managing Director.
- Prepare quarterly cash flow forecasts at consolidated portfolio level for JLLIPT, ensuring consistency in reporting across all assets.
- Evaluate portfolio-level investment performance and calculate monthly shareholder returns for JLLIPT.
- Track transaction activity across JLLIPT including acquisitions, dispositions and financings.
- Prepare and review materials for quarterly BOD meetings.
- Research competitive products and provide regular updates to management.
- Assist asset managers and asset analysts on more complex analysis including financings and dispositions.
- Assist portfolio manager on the development and preparation of annual strategic plans for JLLIPT.
- Perform asset analyst responsibilities for assigned properties in JLLIPT’s portfolio, including detailed review of quarterly appraisals.
- Oversee daily NAV process for JLLIPT.
- Oversee the appraisal process for JLLIPT ensuring that all properties are appraised quarterly in compliance with the valuation policy. Conduct training sessions periodically with asset management to ensure appraisal process runs smoothly and appraisals are being appropriately reviewed.
- Primary responsibility for preparation and/or review FAS 141 purchase price allocations for all new investments. Facilitate auditor review of purchase price allocations and answer auditor questions.
- Provide analytical support to colleagues in the areas of accounting, sales, marketing, fund operations and asset management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1 -2 years Accounting, Audit, Real Estate, and/or Performance Measurement related experience; or interest in these fields demonstrated through internships or academic coursework.
- Solid working knowledge of Excel, databases, queries, reports and charts; including creating and maintaining complex spreadsheets
- Prior experience with Argus Enterprise preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated high commitment to meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized, flexible, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer