Analyst, Fund Management - Paris
Company: LaSalle Investment Management
Job Title: Analyst, Fund Management
Department: Fund Management
Team Overview: The Fund Management team is responsible for fund performance acting as the interface with the client and as liaison with all the other departments of the business with regard to the Fund. As such the role is both internal and external facing. It involves close teamwork with the Asset Management, Acquisition, Finance, and Financing teams and Senior Management, as well as liaising with external service providers and the client. The Fund Management team works pan-European on Funds invested in Continental Europe and the UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Financial Analyst to join the team in charge of an existing value-add portfolio expected to grow throughout next 2-3 years.
Your Role and Accountabilities will be:
- Follow-up on investment opportunities in collaboration with acquisition and finance teams in France and UK, preparation of pipeline report, updating fund model, participation in site inspections, follow-up of due-diligence process.
- Monitoring strategy implementation and analyzing adjustments and recommendations from asset management and financing team.
- Analysis of investment performance through financial modeling for the purpose of decision making and client reporting (leasing transactions, CapEx projects, budgets approval and consolidation, structuring, hold/sell analysis).
- Oversight of the periodic valuation process of assets, providing information, reviewing outputs etc (quarterly).
- Assisting the Senior Manager's with the preparation and presentation of recommendations and presentations to Investment Committee, boards and clients.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Fluent in English & French (spoken & written)
- Experience of financial modeling with strong analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a European team, in a reactive and accountable manner and demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word,).
- University degree in real estate or finance with a strong academic record.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience, which may include intern positions.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community