Senior Analyst/Associate, Project Manager – Client Capital Group
REQ #: REQ55781
Objective of Role:
LaSalle Investment Management is currently seeking a Senior Analyst/Associate to join the Client Capital Group (CCG) in Chicago to support institutional client and consultant relationship management, work on new funds and product development, project managing capital raising efforts on commingled products and presenting the firm’s global real estate products to the market.
The successful candidate will be based in Chicago and will work closely with other CCG team members in Chicago, across the Americas region and across the globe. The primary responsibilities will include: leading and driving the timely production of RFP responses and due diligence processes including the coordination and management of internal resources and deadlines, database/CRM management, product and content development to client-facing marketing materials (presentations, pitchbooks, “leave-behinds”, offering memoranda, investment proposals, etc.), for existing as well as new investment products or strategies, tracking progress of capital raising and ensuring adequate follow-ups.
The candidate will support the Client Executives in client interactions, scheduling of roadshows and due diligence for the existing LaSalle North America products as well as assisting with the identification and strategy development for new products. The successful candidate will also work closely with fund managers, research and strategy team and legal and compliance officers. Central to all these responsibilities is the individual’s ability to think both critically and strategically, and then act tactically – prioritizing efforts, managing across senior and junior levels in the organization, and managing across time zones to drive initiatives towards outcomes.
- Leading the completion of RFP (Request for Proposal) responses, including coordinating deadlines and scheduling planning meetings for the collaboration, production, editing and approval of RFPs, writing new responses and maintaining existing responses in our RFP database
- Creating and updating marketing presentations for new clients, prospects and consultants
- Project managing pitchbook and any related marketing materials preparation
- Ensuring the timely preparation of final meeting materials
- Maintaining and updating presentation and PowerPoint slide archives
- Coordinating with the regional compliance officer for approvals
- Supporting the drafting of fund marketing documentation (introductory fliers, investor pitchbooks, offering memorandums)
- Liaising with our various operational, research and fund teams to create and maintain up-to-date product information and case studies for use by CCG and other internal teams
- Assisting in new product development, researching competitive products and potential investors
- Supervising, training and leading junior professionals in the team
- Assist in tracking and researching competitive products and potential investors
- Partnering with CCG colleagues in Chicago and our other offices around the world regarding best practices, information sharing and other relevant tasks
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of three years’ experience, preferably in investment management, consulting, banking or real estate acquisitions or development
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Prior experience in real estate industry is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of team work and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, project-driven, real-time team environment, prioritize projects, self-start and deliver quality results within tight time constraints
- Creativity and very high attention to detail and quality, e.g. proofing content, punctuation, format, appearance, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage senior managers and their expectations
- High energy level and willingness to engage and drive outcomes
- Ability to manage complex documentation
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving abilities
- Participate in continuing on-the-job training to develop new and existing skills
- Thrives in a continuous improvement environment; flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work across different time zones which may mean extended days
- Willingness to obtain any required Securities license(s) within a year of hiring
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.