Job Title: Transactions Associate
Location: London, UK
Department: Investment Management
Employment Type: Full Time
To Apply: Please email a covering letter and your CV (stating the position you are applying for) to: email@example.com
Role and Accountabilities:
Working closely with head of the team and the fund managers across the UK business – source, appraise, select and propose potential transactions. Assist the team in delivering on its annual and longer term objectives. Bring initiative and support for the UK business to grow.
- Strong technical skills to analyse deals and ability to spot value and ideas to add value;
- Strong communication skills - internal and external client relationship management skills;
- Sales skills – ability to present on a transaction and take client and LaSalle with you;
- Skills to understand structure of deals and execution of complex transactions with oversight from head of business;
- Ability to source deals and make strong market contacts;
- Ability to assess and thus screen potential deals;
- Skills to project manage a transaction from inception right through to completion with the support of the head of business, – working with and controlling teams.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- MRICS with relevant experience (commercial real estate, fund management) – preferable but not critical;
- Advanced numeracy / financial / analytical / Excel skills and competence in modelling historic and projected returns;
- Strong relationship building skills, with a co-operative and consensus based approach;
- High level communication skills - verbal and written;
- Established network of investment contacts and ability to further expand this network;
- An analytical approach with a strong attention to detail;
- Experience of working on investment transactions;
- Ability to operate in a high-pressure environment and manage competing priorities.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.