Team Administrator, Asset Management Retail Team
Job Title: Team Administrator
Location: London, UK
Department: Asset Management, Retail Team
Employment Type: Full Time
To Apply: Please email a covering letter and your CV (stating the position you are applying for) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will have overall responsibility for the administration of the Retail Asset management team. The individual will improve the efficiency of the team by identifying, formulating and managing processes to significantly enhance the productivity of asset managers.
Role and Accountabilities:
- Design, manage and implement the various performance and work-in-progress processes and trackers;
- Assisting in the production of team and asset level reports from in-house systems;
- Preparation of case-study material and drafting of presentations/ PowerPoint’s/ PR material;
- Improvement and maintenance of the electronic filing system – ensuring all documents are properly and clearly located;
- CR Marketplace, brochure, materials and support;
- SnapShop/CRM support;
- Collating and presenting quarterly deal statistics both for internal presentations, pitches and PR purposes;
- Desk top publishing for client reports and business plans (Adobe Illustrator);
- Tenant exposure reports;
- Providing general support including correspondence, message management and team administration;
- Working with and providing cover for the Team secretary in their absence;
- Maintenance and management of relevant databases;
- Complete the Retail interface; ensuring website is updated and arranging details for bi-annual conferences, including setting up meeting with attendees;
- Temp lettings – act as primary LaSalle contact;
- In House IT including Qlikview.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an administrative or PA role.
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to efficiently multitask;
- Maturity and professionalism to deal with incoming client calls and dealing with colleagues around the world;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook;
- Ability to work autonomously with clear understanding of priorities;
- Maturity and professionalism to handle client contact (in person/calls/emails) also dealing with colleagues around the world; especially senior colleagues;
- Experience in a similar environment is preferred;
- Enthusiastic, dependable and willing team player;
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- Commercial Property knowledge not essential but a distinct advantage.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.