Summer 2017 - Financial Analyst Intern
To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website.
Objective of Role:
LaSalle Investment Management is seeking a Financial Analyst Intern to join its Asset Management team in the Chicago office. Asset Management Intern will primarily focus on asset management initiatives to improve operating performance and portfolio monitoring. Additionally, the candidate will gain insight into property and portfolio-level analysis of commercial real estate investments.
- Work with the Americas Asset Management team, including the US Head of Asset Management and Asset Management Operations Leader, to design/implement process improvements, roll out new procedures, and help launch new IT solutions. Specifically, working on multiple taskforce objectives including vendor consolidation, standardization of forms and templates, role and responsibility definitions, and implementation of new budgeting tool;
- Work with Portfolio Associates to develop portfolio level monitoring tools and client reports; and
- Perform sector level analysis of LaSalle’s varying asset classes (Office, Retail, Industrial and Residential).
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate student at the Junior level;
- Highly skilled in modeling in Excel; Argus experience is a plus, but not necessary ;
- Knowledge of DCF, NPV and cash flow models;
- Strong financial and analytical ability with solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem solving approach; and
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States for a minimum of 3 years.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.