To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website.
Objective of Role:
LaSalle Investment Management is currently seeking a full-time Staff Accountant. This individual will serve in a supporting role to help manage a significant portion of the accounting and reporting processes for LaSalle Investment Management’s Americas and Consolidated operations. This position is part of LaSalle Investment Management’s Finance Group.
- Accounts receivable management, including cash application and review of outstanding receivables
- Administration of employee loan program, including funding requests and reporting requirements
- Posting of journal entries for US and Canadian operations
- Process checks and wires
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly and annual accounting closes
- Process intercompany transactions and managing intercompany matching
- Participate in special projects, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, 1-2 years of experience preferred
- CPA designation is preferred
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- Candidate should be a self-starter and able to multi-task
- Strong computer skills, including accounting systems knowledge and Excel
- Must be an independent worker and team player.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.