Job Title: Experienced Researcher
Location: UK, London
Department: Research & Strategy
Employment Type: Full Time
To Apply: Please email a covering letter and your CV (stating the position you are applying for) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the European Research & Strategy Team, this UK-focused role supports the formulation of investment strategies, client reporting and internal/external enquiry response. Bespoke projects and thought-leadership are also an important part of the role. The team is part of a wider Global team, and contributes to projects with our colleagues in North America and Asia Pacific. Key interaction points outside the team, other than Research & Strategy colleagues globally, include the fund management and asset management teams, as well as the Client Capital Group and business leaders.
Role and Accountabilities:
The primary focus of the role will be to second the UK Strategy and Research Group leader, and to contribute to thought leadership and take client responsibility in preparing annual strategies for UK funds, and actively participate in client and prospect meetings and capital raising. The successful candidate will also be expected to support acquisition underwriting, respond to internal/external enquiries, and prepare various regular market views and present them.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Over 6 years’ experience in real estate Research and Strategy
- Extensive UK real estate market exposure
- BSc or ideally a master’s degree in economics, mathematics, urban geography, or a finance-related course;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to present both internally and externally at the highest level.
- Collaborative approach with excellent relationship building and communication skills with a clear capacity for decision making.
- An analytical approach with a strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.