Summer 2017 - Client Capital Group Intern
To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website:
Objective of Role:
LaSalle Investment Management is currently seeking an Intern to join the Client Capital Group (CCG) in Chicago to support institutional client and consultant relationship management, work on new funds and product development, and present the firm’s global real estate products to the market. The successful candidate will be based in Chicago and will work closely with other CCG team members in Chicago and across the Americas region.
The Intern will have an opportunity to engage on a variety of projects, but will take primary ownership of the following:
- Collecting and analyzing disparate client datasets for the purpose of rationalizing and consolidating to inform client coverage recommendations;
- Detailed review and update of CCG’s client database (“Dynamo”) and mailing lists to better segment and target client communications;
- Establish a process to programmatically monitor real estate investor universe (competitors and clients) and produce regular news briefs.
The position provides an opportunity to learn about the operations of a leading real estate investment manager, make industry connections, and undertake a meaningful data project to inform sales operations recommendations. The Intern will be able to participate in a week of strategic planning sessions with US CCG colleagues. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated interest in real estate, economics, or sales and enjoys working with large datasets. Basic knowledge of economics, finance, and statistics is required as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint). The Intern can expect to work both independently and in cooperation with CCG team members.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate student at the Junior level;
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Superior analytical skills and strong attention to detail a must;
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem solving approach.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.