To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website.
Objective of Role:
LaSalle Investment Management is currently seeking a full-time industrial asset manager for LaSalle’s industrial development and existing investments.
- Oversee development partners with the development and particular focus on lease-up of new spec buildings
- Establish leasing objectives/guidelines and drive lease-up of new buildings and/or lease rollovers/expirations
- Establish and maintain leasing broker relationships in respective markets
- Develop and implement annual asset level strategic plans, including hold/sell analysis
- Lead the research, analysis, and execution of asset level strategic initiatives to drive value creation
- Engage and direct property managers in development of operating budgets including capital and leasing plans; Oversee property level operating activities
- Monitor/track construction progress, budget, and cost over runs, along with approving any changing orders and construction draws
- Oversee and direct the completion quarterly valuations and cash flow forecasts
- Review of financial reports to monitor performance and achieve investment objectives
- Participate in Investment Committee and client presentations
- Prepare client quarterly reporting for assets
- Assist in economic underwriting and due diligence for acquisitions and transition of acquisitions to Asset Management
- Manage the disposition process for property sales.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 10+ years of commercial or investment real estate experience with 5+ years of Asset Management experience
- Industrial development and leasing experience preferred
- BA/BS degree required; MBA degree preferred
- Network of existing relationships/contacts within the industrial field including other owners, developers, leasing agents, and investment sales brokers a plus
- Interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with external and internal clients required
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and quantitative skills
- Ability to work well with others and manage/motivate junior staff; high level of energy, dedication and passion for the business
- Ability to work well under pressure with multiple competing deadlines
- Willingness to travel.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.