Senior Administrative Assistant
Company: LaSalle Investment Management
Job Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Location: Chicago, IL
Department: Global Management
Employment Type: Full-time
Auto Req ID: 57598BR
To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website.
Objective of Role:
We are currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to support LaSalle’s Global Management team in Chicago, IL. This individual will provide administrative support to the following global teams: Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal/Compliance, and the Regional COO/CFO. This individual will primarily support the leaders of these functions, with secondary support to 10-15 other members of these global groups.
- Perform administrative and office support functions/activities for multiple managers including:
- calendar management
- meeting planning, both on- and off-site, including catering and technology needs
- scheduling candidate interviews, including onsite, offsite, and virtual
- reserving conference space as needed
- processing travel reimbursement requests
- serving as point of contact for trainings and events
- ordering company branded items for recruiting events
- creating, sending, and tracking surveys
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, often with complex details and arrangements
- Create, reconcile and submit expense reports
- Serve as primary back up for the Receptionist in LaSalle’s corporate Chicago office; serve as backup for Office Manager
- Administer check request for payments
- Code, process, and track recurring and ad hoc invoices, including domestic and international payments.Serve as a liaison between vendors, executives, and Corporate Accounts Payable.
- Manage technical needs and coordinate quarterly company town halls (WebEx and InterCall recording)
- Oversee employee recognition program on a quarterly basis
- Type, format and produce documents such as presentations, correspondence, and standard reports in accordance with corporate governed standards and guidelines with an attention to detail
- Order office supplies and coordinate shipments
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and integrity as a team player across the organization and possess the ability to work for and communicate in various forms with peers, multiple level managers, supervisors, external clients and vendors with minimal daily supervision
- Establish and maintain record keeping and filing systems for various business units; classify, sort and file documents/records
- Display curiosity and interest in understanding the securities business in order to effectively support business needs
- Have flexibility to work outside of normal business hours when required
- Possess analytical and communication skills in order to gather and summarize data for reports and to find solutions to various administrative issues
- Minimum five years of corporate administrative experience and/or training
- Must be a trustworthy individual that can maintain confidentiality to the highest degree
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced proficiency in current Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) with the capability to master company specific software and databases
- Communicate professionally, in a clear and concise manner. Exhibit a professional yet personable demeanor.
- Show initiative in taking action and responding appropriately
- Be flexible and highly motivated; have strong organizational and communication skills with proven attention to detail. Demonstrate the capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.