Job Title: Research Analyst
Location: UK, London
Department: Research & Strategy
Employment Type: Full Time
To Apply: Please email a covering letter and your CV (stating the position you are applying for) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the European Research & Strategy Team, this UK-focused role supports the formulation of investment strategies, client reporting and internal/external enquiry response. Bespoke projects and thought-leadership are also an important part of the role. The team is part of a wider Global team, and contributes to projects with our colleagues in North America and Asia Pacific. Key interaction points outside the team, other than Research & Strategy colleagues globally, include the fund management and asset management teams, as well as the Client Capital Group and business leaders.
Role and Accountabilities:
The primary focus of the role will be to contribute to annual strategies for UK funds, become a go to person for market intelligence, and prepare various regular market views. Data extraction, management and preparation are all central to this, and so embracing a very modern approach to data manipulation, the successful candidate will be adept at innovating through technology.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 0 to 3 years’ experience;
- BSc or ideally a master’s degree in economics, mathematics, urban geography, or a finance-related course;
- High degree of technical expertise or proven aptitude to learn in one or more of the following areas:
- Modern data management skills
- Basic programming skills
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Previous experience within economics/ finance/ investment / and real estate preferred but not essential;
- An analytical approach with a strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities;
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.