Research Analyst - Continental Europe
Job Title: Research Analyst - Continental Europe
Location: UK, London
Department: Research & Strategy
Employment Type: Full Time
To Apply: Please email a covering letter and your CV (stating the position you are applying for) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our 10-strong European Research & Strategy Team, this role majors on analyzing and providing a forward-looking views on how Continental European economies and real estate markets are expected to perform in the short, medium and long term, with a special focus on the French and German markets. As our multidisciplinary team is involved in many aspects of LaSalle’s business activity, key contact teams for this role are in Acquisitions, Asset Management, Fund Management and the Client Capital Group – all predominantly based in our Paris and Munich offices. Bespoke projects and participation to thought-leadership reports are also important components of this role. The European Research & Strategy Team is also part of a wider Global Team, consisting of 30+ colleagues across the world, with whom we undertake regular projects. As such, we are looking for someone with plenty of energy and strong communication skills who is able to work successfully across borders and teams.
Role and Accountabilities:
- Prepare various market reports and client presentations to current and prospective investors;
- Support acquisition underwriting through data gathering, market analysis and occasional site visits;
- Contribute to the Strategy Team’s thought leadership effort and publications (such as the LaSalle E-REGI Index);
- Assist in the regular production of real estate strategies for LaSalle’s European funds and clients;
- Contribute to the forecasting process and apply results to internal and external outputs.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in preferably real estate, economics, finance, investment,
- BSc or ideally a master’s degree in real estate, economics, mathematics, geography or finance;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- An analytical mind with a strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities;
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken, and an ability to clearly communicate views;
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner
- Fluent French or German speaker; as part of the role will be to cover French and German markets.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.