Portfolio Management Analyst
Objective of Role:
LaSalle Investment Management Securities (“LaSalle Securities”) is currently seeking a Portfolio Management Analyst to join our Portfolio Management Analysis Team in Baltimore, MD. LaSalle Securities is a real estate securities investment manager with more than 30 years’ investment experience and professionals located in North America, Europe, and Asia. The firm has over $14 billion of assets under management in publicly traded real estate securities. LaSalle Securities is LaSalle’s specialist securities division and as such benefits from the resources of both LaSalle and Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Assist with the management of the presentation construction process for clients, consultants, distribution partners and prospective clients.
- Participate in the creation of internal and external client reports, communicating portfolio holdings, performance and attribution and market commentary as required.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative support for special projects.
- Manage large data sets and research and resolve data issues.
- Prepare and maintain details of client interaction in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Participate in the implementation of Portfolio Management investment decisions including, but not limited to:
- Implementation and documentation of changes to target portfolios
- Generation of Foreign Exchange and Equity trades
- Submission of approved trades to regional trading desks
- Execution of pre and post-trade allocation and compliance review
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics or related field
- One to three years related experience
- Understanding of the investment management business
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail a must
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite required, Bloomberg skills a plus
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.