Portfolio Management Analyst
Company: LaSalle Investment Management
Job Title: Portfolio Management Analyst
Location: Baltimore, MD
Reporting to: National Director
Employment Type: Full-time
Auto Req ID: 46117BR
Objective of Role:
LaSalle Investment Management Securities (“LaSalle Securities”) is currently seeking a Portfolio Management Analyst to join our Portfolio Management Analysis Team in Baltimore, MD. . LaSalle Securities is a real estate securities investment manager with more than 30 years’ investment experience and professionals located in North America, Europe, and Asia. The firm has over $14 billion of assets under management in publicly traded real estate securities. LaSalle Securities is LaSalle’s specialist securities division and as such benefits from the resources of both LaSalle and Jones Lang LaSalle.
The Portfolio Management Analysis Team is responsible for providing front office support to Portfolio Managers and other Senior Management, implementing Portfolio Management decisions and interfacing with internal and external clients.
- Participate in the creation of internal and external reporting, communicating portfolio holdings, performance and attribution and market commentary as required
- Participate in the creation and delivery of external publications, reviewing current market conditions and communicating insights in written format
- Manage the presentation construction process for clients, consultants, distribution partners and prospective clients
- Provide quantitative and qualitative support for special projects
- Manage large data sets and research and resolve data issues
- Develop and implement policies and procedures
- Prepare and maintain details of client interaction in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) System.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics or related field
- Three to five years related experience
- Understanding of the investment management business
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, heavy attention to detail a must
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team, taking overall responsibility for individual projects and designated processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Bloomberg required.