Marketing Manager, Americas
LaSalle Investment Management seeks a marketing professional to join the LaSalle Americas team. This individual is an ambitious, results-driven self-starter who enjoys new challenges and can operate in a highly ambiguous environment. The candidate will leverage both design thinking, a deep affinity for marketing technology and an understanding of relationship building strategies to raise the profile of LaSalle Americas. This individual must be knowledgeable and inquisitive with regards to real estate industry-standard design and marketing technology tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite, email marketing, and CRM, in addition to learning new systems as needed. This candidate must be able to strategically manage the creative process from concept to delivery, soliciting the appropriate internal teams and external agencies to get the job done. An ideal candidate will have both technology and relationship building skills, as this role is at times both technical and people-facing with elements of creative design, marketing technology, event management and strategy. The candidate will join the Global Marketing & Communications team reporting to the Head of Marketing, LaSalle Americas.
- Contribute to the development and execution of LaSalle Americas marketing plan designed to raise awareness through effective communications, thought leadership and events.
- Leverage technology to create unique outreach platforms and trackable email communications for target client audiences.
- Promote the LaSalle Investment Management business, and its services/products in a consistent way while stewarding thought leadership initiatives harnessing in-person, online, Salesforce, and social media distribution channels.
- Work with business unit stakeholders to understand their needs; determine and implement marketing programs that align with their objectives and overall business priorities
- Manage external events in the region from 20-person local meetings to 200+ global conferences including logistics, invitations, print and digital collateral and presentations as well as management of external vendors and success measurement.
- Manage industry conference attendance and sponsorship opportunities in order to raise the firm’s profile while tracking the events’ return on investment.
- Direct email marketing campaigns with responsibility for Client Portal, CRM system and email marketing system.
- Work with Research & Strategy Group on the development and execution of comprehensive thought leadership communications.
- Master’s Degree in marketing, communications or design such as an MBA or MFA.
- 7+ years of experience in a brand marketing or design related role, preferably for a professional services, research or financial institution.
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects)
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Intermediate proficiency in email marketing tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as ability to learn similar products
- Technologically savvy and prior digital marketing experience with demonstrated experience in event management and logistics.
- Detailed-oriented, with excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Interest and working knowledge in real estate and financial services a plus
- Proven experience successfully delivering integrated programs within a fast-paced, environment.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of organisation and influence relevant stakeholders with thoughtful analysis and presentation.
- Highly organized; excellent written and oral communications skills with pristine attention to detail.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.