Marketing Associate, LaSalle Americas
Company: LaSalle Investment Management
Job Title: Marketing Associate, LaSalle Americas
Location: Chicago, IL
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Head of Marketing, LaSalle Americas
Job ID: REQ1487
To be considered, please click the Apply Now button below. All resumes must be submitted via our website.
Objective of Role
LaSalle Investment Management seeks a pragmatic Marketing Associate to join the LaSalle Americas team. This individual is an ambitious, results-driven self-starter who enjoys new challenges and can operate in a highly ambiguous environment. The candidate will leverage an affinity for event management, marketing technology and relationship building strategies to raise the profile of LaSalle Americas. An ideal candidate will have both event management and relationship building skills, as this role is at times both project-based and people-facing with elements of marketing technology, data management and social media. The Americas Marketing Associate will join the Global Marketing & Communications team reporting to the Head of Marketing, LaSalle Americas.
- Contribute to the development and execution of LaSalle Americas marketing plan designed to raise awareness through effective communications, social media and events.
- Promote the LaSalle Investment Management business, and its services/products in a consistent way while harnessing in-person and social media distribution channels.
- Work with business unit stakeholders to understand their needs; determine and implement marketing and events programs that align with their objectives and overall business priorities.
- Manage external events in the region from 20-person local meetings to 200+ global conferences including logistics, invitations, print and digital collateral and presentations as well as management of external vendors and success measurement.
- Manage industry conference attendance and sponsorship opportunities in order to raise the firm’s profile while tracking the events’ return on investment.
- Support client data improvement via marketing campaigns via CRM system.
- Serve as a champion for marketing in the region sharing a deep understanding client trends, competitive positioning and activity and industry best practices for events and social media.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or other related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing or communications related role, preferably for a professional services, research or financial institution.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Technologically savvy and prior digital marketing experience with demonstrated experience in event management and logistics.
- Detailed-oriented, with excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Interest and working knowledge in real estate and financial services a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization and influence relevant stakeholders with thoughtful analysis and presentation.
- Highly organized; excellent written and oral communications skills with acute attention to detail.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.