Junior Business Systems Analyst – Financial Services
Company: LaSalle Investment Management Securities
Job Title: Junior Business Systems Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
Auto Req ID: 62334BR
To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website.
Objective of Role:
- Provide day to day user support for all business systems by collaborating with end users and vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise.
- Assist Sr. level Business Analyst and project managers in gathering and reviewing business and system requirements with stakeholders for business initiatives.
- Function as a business process re-engineer by documenting current systems processes and procedures to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Have a working knowledge of the internal business operations including portfolio management, trading, trade operations, portfolio accounting, and performance and attribution reporting.
- Serve as a liaison between our system vendors and business end-users for support and technical projects.
- Provide business analysis and project management support of new initiatives or changes to current processes.Analyze business and user needs, document requirements, perform functional testing, coordinate user testing and migrate new processes to production.
- Provide ad-hoc report writing capabilities using vendor report writing tools.
- Provide ongoing training and knowledge transfer of new system processes to end-users.
- Assist with managing of application upgrades, disaster recovery testing and system patches.
- Commitment to company values, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience with support of portfolio management, trading and accounting systems preferred.
- An understanding of investment workflow and processes preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; Ability to analyze problems and work from issue identification through resolution quickly and methodically.
- Strong working knowledge of industry report writing tools is a plus.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- General knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies.
- Excellent understanding and use of business technologies and software.
- Concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Experience with project management methodology.
- Must be well organized, flexible and able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Flexibility to adapt to change and willing to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.