Yardi Systems Specialist
To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website.
Objective of Role:
We are currently seeking a Yardi systems specialist with both an accounting and technology background to help maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of investment accounting systems and processes. This position will sit between the business and the IT service providers and play a key role in implementing and supporting leading edge technology and identifying innovative ways to further leverage our systems and organizational effectiveness. This role requires in depth knowledge of the Yardi Investment Management Suite, a solid technology foundation, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and working knowledge of effective project management practices.
- Build excellent relationships within the business in order to gain a thorough understanding of the business goals, operations and challenges
- Function as a business process engineer by documenting current system processes and procedures to identify opportunities for improvement and/or standardization and find ways to further leverage existing technologies
- Assume overall responsibility for supporting the Yardi Investment Management users (including building out new fund structures, creating and maintaining commitment records, and developing, testing, and implementing new rollup rules or cascade sets to support new business requirements)
- Assume overall responsibility for supporting ancillary systems (Global AUM system, Spreadsheet Server)
- Act as the point of escalation for end user IT service issues
- Act as the single point of contact with system vendors for support of the business applications to ensure service levels are obtained and strong technology support is continually provided
- Manage and lead application upgrades
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the real estate industry
- Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies
- An understanding of investment management workflow and processes
- Experience with Yardi System, preferably with an Investment Management Suite focus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required
- Strong relationship management skills
- Self-motivated, able to set and maintain priorities while working toward operational goals
- Concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Understanding of and commitment to client service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be well organized, flexible and able to work independently and in a team environment
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.