Job Title: Investment Analyst
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Department: Global Real Estate Securities Team
Employment Type: Full Time
To Apply: Please email a covering letter and your CV (stating the position you are applying for) to: email@example.com
The Global Real Estate Securities Team consists of over 50 people located in Baltimore, Amsterdam and Hong Kong and manages over USD 13 billion in publicly traded real estate securities on behalf of institutional clients. The dedicated real estate securities team is supported by the presence of 55,000 professional employees throughout the world. The Dutch office, based in Amsterdam, manages listed European real estate securities portfolios. The position offers the ability to work in an international team of people with different backgrounds and roles. The team currently consists of a dynamic team of eleven professionals.
Role and Accountabilities:
- Act as analyst of stock exchange listed real estate companies in the European region
- Prepare detailed company cash flow models and determine the valuation of the listed real estate companies.
- Identify potential investment opportunities
- Build up and maintain close relationship with the internal and external stakeholders
- Actively follow trends within direct real estate markets and overall capital markets
- Contribute to external and internal presentations and reports.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in finance, economics, real estate or related field
- Preferably CFA / VBA / MBA underway or willing to enroll in a post-graduate study (CFA)
- Direct from university or up to three years of relevant work experience
- Performance focused, fundamental based investment mentality
- Very strong analytical and communication skills
- Team player
- Flexibility on assignments and willingness to travel are required
- Target-driven and results-orientated
- Proficient with MS Office (Especially Excel, PowerPoint), Bloomberg
- Fluency in English is required with preferably one or more other languages
- Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands without sponsorship at any time.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community