To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website.
Objective of Role:
LaSalle Investment Management is seeking a Financial Analyst to join its Asset Management team in the Baltimore office. Asset Analysts primarily focus on property level analysis for the firms direct real estate investments and provide assistance to the team in monitoring and improving the performance of commercial real estate investments.
Asset Analyst Accountabilities:
- Conduct financial analyses including cash flow projections and Argus Enterprise valuation models
- Evaluate property-level investment performance
- Assist property managers in development of annual operating budgets and quarterly reforecasts
- Gather and evaluate economic and market data
- Assist with client reporting and presentation preparation
- Analyze potential leases and their financial impact on an investment
- Evaluate lease language and understanding of impact to value of real estate
- Coordinate property appraisals and internal valuations utilizing Argus valuation models
- Provide analytical support to colleagues in the areas of fund operations and asset management
- Assist asset managers in the disposition process
- Perform detailed quarterly financial statement analysis, review of rent rolls, current and future cash flow and forecasting of both present value and cash flows through Argus
- Oversee compliance of ground leases and mortgages.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in real estate, finance, accounting, or economics or related field with strong record of academic achievement
- Highly skilled in modeling investments in Excel; Argus Enterprise experience is preferred
- Knowledge of DCF, NPV and cash flow models
- Strong financial and analytical ability with solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem solving approach
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States for a minimum of 5 years
- Minimum of 1 years in related work experience.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.