To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website.
Objective of Role:
LaSalle Investment Management (Canada) is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to start immediately. In this position you will be exposed to a variety of asset classes, including, office, industrial, retail, and multifamily property assets, and spanning varied risk profiles and geographic regions. Reporting to the Senior Management team, this position will provide analytical assistance to the LaSalle Investment Management Asset Management team. This position is located in the Toronto, Ontario office.
- Utilizing ARGUS valuation models and EXCEL-based underwriting pro formas, perform complex financial analyses including cash flow projections and valuation models and sensitivity analyses, analysis of development or capital investment opportunities and evaluation of potential leases and their impact on an investment, and other general portfolio management analyses
- Assist with client reporting and presentation preparation
- Provide analytical support to colleagues in the areas of fund operations and asset management
- General asset and portfolio management support including administration and analysis of leases and tenant files, tenant credit analysis, client reporting and the preparation of presentations
- Assist in the preparation of Investment Committee presentations and related analyses
- Work with the fund comptroller and accounting team to further integrate and automate corporate and investor reporting
- Assist in the due diligence process including the review and analysis of legal documents, leases, and other documents related to a potential investment
- Gathering and evaluating economic and market data; assist research team on quarterly market research update
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field
- 1-2 years full-time direct real estate financial analysis and valuation experience required
- Strong financial/analytical skills and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be independent worker and team player with apositive attitude
- Ability to manage competing and often unanticipated deadlines
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem solving approach
- Willingness to listen and learn
- Experience with EXCEL required, ARGUS Enterprise experience is an asset
Start a lasting career with LaSalle Investment Management today!