Company: LaSalle Investment Management
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Baltimore, MD
Department: Portfolio Management/Asset Management
Employment Type: Full-time
Req ID: 53615BR
To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website.
Objective of Role:
The Executive Assistant role will provide custom support to our Baltimore Fund and Portfolio management team. Attention to detail, solution orientation and an ability to adapt to change will be essential as we strive to optimize the efficiency of our team.
The role will report to Managing Director and work daily with our entire Fund and Asset Management CoE team in Baltimore of approximately 10 professionals. This role is full-time and based in Baltimore, MD.
- Perform administrative and office support functions/activities for multiple senior executives including:
- Provide administrative support to Portfolio and Asset Management teams;
- Understanding of and commitment to client service;
- Type, format and produce documents such as reports, memos, charts and PowerPoint presentations in accordance with corporate standards and with great attention to detail;
- Manage calendars and discern appropriate action when conflicts occur; at times this may require coordinating with external clients;
- Post documents for all clients to File Management System for team access;
- Manage offsite storage files – collect lists from sender, scan lists, post on N:drive and file lists in binder;
- Plan business meetings both on and off-site – ensure room is arranged, type agenda, handle logistics such as meals or audio visual;
- Coordinate travel arrangements in a thorough and proactive manner, monitoring schedule changes and travel disruptions;
- Process expense reports in a timely manner and in accordance with firm policy;
- Cover for other EAs as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work under pressure;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent proofreading skills;
- Ability to work for and communicate in various forms with multiple level managers, supervisors, external clients and vendors with minimal daily supervision;
- Display curiosity and interest in understanding our business;
- Be respected as a key resource and contributor;
- Communication skills in order to gather and summarize data for reports and to find solutions to various administrative issues;
- Discretion and professionalism when given to access confidential and/or private information;
- Highly motivated; with a capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational and communication skills with proven attention to detail;
- Ability to complete projects on time;
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the team; acts with the goals of the team in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with team members; and gains their trust and respect;
- Effectively cope with change and shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; and can comfortably handle uncertainty.
- Adaptability – Maintains effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities, and with various types of people;
- Planning and Organizing – establishes course of action to accomplish goals and evaluate results; quickly develops related schedules and task/people assignments; is able to orchestrate multiple activities at once in order to accomplish goals; and uses resources effectively and efficiently;
- Learning on the Fly - learns quickly when facing new problems; is open to change; quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of variable and unfamiliar situations; and enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks;
- Self-Starter – is able to start and complete projects independently.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of corporate administrative experience and/or similar experiences;
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in current Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) with the capability to master company specific software and databases;
- Be willing to work overtime when needed.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer