European Graphic Designer / Presentation Specialist
Job Title: European Graphic Designer / Presentation Specialist
Location: UK, London
To Apply: Please email a covering letter and your CV (stating the position you are applying for) to: email@example.com
Role and Accountabilities:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating effective marketing materials within the LaSalle brand with a strong emphasis on presentations (PowerPoint, Keynote, etc) as well as other creative design for print and electronic communications. The successful candidate will join the Marketing and Communications team based in London and will serve the LaSalle EMEA business. Interest in joining an in-house corporate marketing team within a financial services firm is essential. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Create sophisticated and visually interesting presentations.
- Be able to represent data and information that is both visually impactful and easy for readers to comprehend.
- Work in conjunction with the Global Marketing team and regional designers to uphold corporate brand standards and ensure design consistency between the regions.
- Design and update print collateral including brochures, flyers, books and environmental graphics.
- Create internal and external email announcements, banners, newsletters and invitations.
- Create infographics and charts using Excel, Illustrator or PowerPoint for electronic or print distribution.
- Develop advertising campaigns for print or banner ads.
- Design marketing materials for various conferences and client meetings.
- Provide creative insight on various projects throughout the year such as the global website, Research & Strategy website, client extranet sites, the company Intranet, blogs, stock photo research, report covers.
- Set up and maintain image and file archives.
- Create and manage template library for standard materials including PowerPoint presentations, web posts, conference materials, white papers, etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships with print vendors.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of professional graphic design experience required; Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field preferred.
- Background working in financial services / real estate environment a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) as well as expert PowerPoint skills.
- Expert knowledge of design software including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver); strong html skills a must.
- Detail-oriented, with strong communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong sense of team work and excellent organizational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to manage deadlines.
- Interested in both print and electronic design; video editing a plus.
- Creativity and very high attention to detail and quality, e.g. proofing content, punctuation, format, appearance, etc.
- Experience with file preparation for commercial printers.
- Ability to take direction and work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Have a strategic, innovative, and creative vision, but comfortable working within established brand standards.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.