Client Capital Senior Analyst/Associate
Company: LaSalle Investment Management
Job Title: Client Capital Senior Analyst/Associate
Location: Chicago, IL
Department: Client Capital Group
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Client Capital Executive
Auto Req ID: 48583BR
To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website.
Objective of Role:
LaSalle Investment Management is currently seeking a Senior Analyst/Associate to join the Client Capital Group (CCG) in Chicago to support institutional client and consultant relationship management, work on new funds and product development, and presenting the firm’s global real estate products to the market.
The successful candidate will be based in Chicago and will work closely with other CCG team members in Chicago, across the Americas region and across the globe. The primary responsibilities will include: leading and driving the timely production of RFP response including the coordination and management of internal resources and deadlines, development of and programmatic updates to client-facing marketing materials (presentations, pitchbooks, “leave-behinds”, etc.), and assisting with the identification and strategy development for new products. Secondary responsibilities will include: information management, supporting new business opportunities originating outside the Americas region, and database management. Central to all of these responsibilities is the individual’s ability to think both critically and strategically, and then act tactically – prioritizing efforts, managing across senior and junior levels in the organization, and managing across time zones to drive initiatives towards outcomes.
CCG is comprised of nearly 40 people across the world, responsible for client relationships and raising capital globally, as well as for the global corporate marketing of LaSalle. This role is principally to support the team of Client Executives covering U.S. and Canadian institutional investors, the Head of New Product Development in relation to North America new real estate products/ funds and the Head of U.S. Custom Accounts. The person in this role will also work closely with Fund Managers and the North America Research & Strategy team.
- Responding to RFPs and RFIs (requests for information) on behalf of prospective U.S. and other large North America based clients and consultants, including:
- Project managing RFP responses
- Coordinating deadlines and scheduling meetings for the production of responses to RFPs/RFIs
- Producing and editing/reviewing responses
- Ensuring appropriate review/sign-off of documents by internal teams
- Managing a collection of standard proposal responses
- Creating and updating marketing presentations for new clients, prospects and consultants
- Project managing pitchbook preparation
- Updating and organizing the production of presentations which includes coordinating with various operational, research and fund teams
- Ensuring the timely preparation of final meeting materials
- Maintaining and updating presentation and PowerPoint slide archives
- Coordinating with the regional compliance officer
- Supporting the drafting of fund marketing documentation (introductory fliers, investor pitchbooks, offering memorandums)
- Liaising with our various operational, research and fund teams to create and maintain up-to-date product information
- Maintaining marketing information, case studies and other key materials for use by CCG and other internal teams
- Supporting senior CCG Executives in fulfilling requests for information from clients and consultants
- Supervising, training and leading junior professionals in the team
- Assist in tracking and researching competitive products and potential investors
- Keeping external databases and publication lists up-to-date on a regular basis
- Partnering with CCG associates and analysts in our other offices around the world regarding best practices, information sharing and other relevant tasks
- Supervising and tracking the distribution of minutes for product, new business and general CCG team calls.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of three to five-years’ experience, preferably in investment management, consulting, banking or real estate acquisitions or development
- Prior experience in real estate industry is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Strong sense of team work and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, project-driven, real-time team environment, prioritize projects, self-start and deliver quality results within tight time constraints
- Creativity and very high attention to detail and quality, e.g. proofing content, punctuation, format, appearance, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage senior managers and their expectations
- Ability to manage complex documentation
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving abilities
- High energy level and willingness to engage and drive outcomes
- Participate in continuing on-the-job training to develop new and existing skills
- Thrives in a continuous improvement environment; flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work across different time zones which may mean extended days
- Willingness to obtain any required Securities license(s) within a year of hiring
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.