Business Development Analyst
Company: LaSalle Investment Management Securities
Job Title: Business Development Analyst
Department: Global Securities
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Baltimore, MD
Req ID: 53330BR
To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website.
Objective of Role
LaSalle Investment Management Securities (“LaSalle Securities”) is currently seeking a Business Development Analyst to join our team in Baltimore in the planning and coordination of global business development and capital raising activities. With more than 30 years’ investment experience and professionals located in North America, Europe, and Asia, the firm has $14 billion of assets under management in publicly traded real estate securities. LaSalle Securities is LaSalle’s specialist securities division and as such benefits from the resources of both LaSalle and JLL.
The Business Development team is responsible for sourcing and developing new business opportunities, and raising capital from existing and new clients.
- Work with the regional product teams to source new institutional clients and distribution partner relationships
- Market the business in the following capacity:
- Responding to RFPs (Requests for Proposal), RFIs (Requests for Information) and DDQs (Due Diligence Questionnaires)
- Assist with managing and updating RFP Master Library
- Developing and updating marketing materials for existing and potential clients
- Supporting relationship management efforts with consultants
- Assisting with preparation for periodic meetings and product reviews
- Responding to regular and ad-hoc queries
- Providing quantitative and qualitative data to consultants on a monthly basis
- Take ownership of periodic reports:
- Provide quantitative and qualitative reports as scheduled or requested (generally monthly)
- Manage data sets. Ensure data integrity and research/resolve discrepancies.
- Assist in fulfilling internal and external clients’ requests and inquiries
- Develop and implement policies and procedures
- Prepare and maintain details of existing and prospective client and consultant interaction in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) System.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, economics, finance or related field
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the investment management business
- Prior experience completing RFPs, RFIs, and Due Diligence Questionnaires helpful
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Very high attention to detail and quality e.g. proofing content, punctuation, format, appearance required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Computer literate in all Microsoft Office applications; Bloomberg skills are a plus
- Fluency in Japanese a plus
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.